June 14, 2019, 10:30 a.m.
Camp WagonCon 2019 - Update
Still working out details, but here is the current outline:
Who: WagonCon, Inc presents Camp WagonCon 2019!
What: Small gaming convention combing camping, gaming, catered food, a full moon, and special day for one of the board members.
When: 13th to 15th of September 2019
Where: Small 30 acre farm outside of The Dalles, OR
Why: Because damn it, it sounds like a crazy fun idea!
Price: Between $25 and $45 per person (Still determining)
Attendee Limit: Hard limit of people (Actual number TBD)
* Place to park, pitch your tent or park a trailer/camper.
* Meals (Saturday: Breakfast/lunch/dinner: Sunday breakfast)
** Special Event for special board member
** Food will be quality camping style meals.
** Vegetarian options available, but not vegan.
* Popups with tables, chairs, and canopy's for playing games
* Luxury Portable Restroom facilities
* Babbling brook, pond, natural setting, and woodland creatures.
* Small swag item (maybe)
As September is still fire season, there is a chance that entire event may be canceled if fire risk seems too high. Should this occur, it will be an announced at least 2 weeks prior to event.